Website Maintenance & Updates
Does your current website need updated content, routine scheduled updates, or needs something fixed? Do you need more pages, additional SEO work, galleries updated, or you need to target specific keywords?
How does it work?
When you need something changed or added to your website, give us a call, email us, or fill out our Request Support Form, and we will get it done.
Process for website updates:
- Request updates by email, support form, or simply call us.
- We will review your requests and give you a price for the updates.
- Go to our secure online payments page and submit your credit or debit card information.
- We will charge your card the agreed upon amount.
- We will perform the updates.
- When complete, we will email or call you to let you know.
Our pay-as-you-go website maintenance is charged at an hourly rate of $100 per hour with a minimum of one hour for websites developed by Web 7 Marketing, and for new Clients that did not have Web 7 develop their website, there is a first time minimum charge of three hours.
How fast can website updates be performed?
Most website & SEO updates are completed within 48 hours, and often within the same day. Major updates such as WordPress theme changes may take 72 hours.